The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
· Information collated about our customers in relation to staff and business operations, including information related to individual’s positions in the customer’s organisation (following entry by the customer into a contractual arrangement with us)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· You have used our online contact form to enquire about our services
· You have contacted us through another means to enquire about our services
· We have contacted you to offer our services, and you have expressed an interest to know more information
· You have entered into a contractual agreement to be our customer
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
· Manage the services that you may derive from us, now or in future
We will not share this information with any other organisations or persons without your express consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via our email address or via our website.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in the UK.
We keep the information that you have shared with us (name, contact details) for 5 years. We will then dispose your information by removing all data from our servers.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us as advised on our website if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Perception Horizon Risk Consultancy Limited via email at
administrator [AT] perceptionhorizon.co.uk
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk